We are offering COVID-19 testing on-site. Please call ahead to schedule a time to be tested.
Michigan health officials continue to monitor the spread of the Coronavirus 2019 / COVID-19 outbreak. There have been several confirmed cases of this virus in our area. You can help to ensure your risk of catching/spreading Coronavirus remains low by following the guidelines below. Please call the office before coming in - we are currently operating via phone consultation to ensure our staff and patients remain safe. Boardman Family Practice recommends that you practice good hygiene with the following guidelines in order to keep yourself and others safe:
- Stay inside if you are sick, and advise others to do the same.
- Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid large crowds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick; maintain a 6 foot distance
from people at all times.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (computers, keyboards, desks, phones, etc.)
If you have any questions regarding your health & well-being, please call the office at 231-369-2656. If you are having an emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit these links:
State of Michigan: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019